RESIDENTIAL PROGRAMME MANAGER
Fondazzjoni Mid-Dlam Għad-Dawl welcomes interested parties to submit their applications and CV for the post of House Manager to work on a full-time basis in a community-based offender reintegration programme.
Qualifications and experience claimed must be supported by certificates and documents.
The job’s primary responsibilities include overseeing and managing the daily operations of a residential social reintegration programme, in line with the goals and objectives set up by the employer.
The chosen person will work in liaison with the primary therapist to guarantee that the house is operated following the purposes for which it was established.
The responsibilities of the House Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Directing day-to-day operations, logistics and financial management,
- Providing socialisation opportunities, wellness and educational programmes for residents,
- Managing programme and supervising staff to ensure obligations are being fulfilled,
- Coordinating schedules to ensure successful implementation of the programme; and
- Providing training and upskilling opportunities for staff.
- Be able to communicate in both the English and Maltese languages,
- Preferably possess an MQF level 5 qualification or better in a comparable profession; experience working in a similar environment is preferred.
- A strong sense of initiative and a ‘can do’ attitude,
- Must possess strong organizational abilities, be able to multitask, and be a competent team player in addition to having outstanding communication and negotiation skills,
- Have sound moral values and be enthusiastic about working for an NGO; and
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
Please submit your applications by sending an email to [email protected] by not later than Monday, July 17th, 2023.